40/40 Single Mother SuperheroesNominate a Single Mother Superhero to be Queen for a Day
Do You Know a Single Mother That Deserves Recognition?
Do you know a single mother? Nominations are now open for him or her to become a “queen for a day” at the upcoming 40/40 event hosted by Top Achievers Foundation and Odighizuwa Foundation.
The Odighizuwa Foundation and Top Achievers Plano are bringing together their missions to maximize the potential of single mothers by supporting each other’s initiatives while lifting a foundation of support for a community of underserved mothers.
On July 9, 2023, at Urban Rio in Plano, forty single mothers will receive a day of pampering, education, and encouragement to honor single mothers, grandmothers, and adoptive or foster mothers raising children independently. The event celebrates and educates these mothers on balancing their lives so they neither neglect themselves nor their children.
The 40/40 event will be held on Sunday, July 9, 2023, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Urban Rio (1000 E. 14th Street, Plano, TX, 75074).
Single mothers must be nominated and selected by the event committee to attend. Businesses, schools, and organizations are encouraged to nominate women who meet the “Single Mother” criteria.
The 40/40 event committee is seeking nominations of single mothers who promote good family values, are committed to helping others, and motivate and encourage children to succeed.
All nominations must be submitted by 11:59 PM CDT on June 1, 2023.
Who is a North Texas single mother?
- A single mother does not live with a spouse or partner and can be a custodial or noncustodial mother living in North Texas.
- A widow or widower raising her children in North Texas
- A divorced mother who is raising her children in North Texas
- A biological mother who is raising her children in North Texas
- A foster or adoptive mother raising children alone lives in North Texas.
- A mother whose spouse has gone away for an extended period lives in North Texas. (i.e., military or incarceration)
- A mother residing in North Texas whose spouse has been ill for an extended period.
- A mother living in North Texas who has never married.
40/40 Nomination Form
"*" indicates required fields