40/40 Single-Parent SuperheroesNominate a Single-parent Superhero to be Queen/King for a Day
Do You Know a Single Parent That Deserves Recognition?
Do you know a single parent? Nominations are now open for him or her to become a “king or queen for a day” at the upcoming 40/40 event hosted by Top Achievers Foundation and Odighizuwa Foundation.
The Odighizuwa Foundation and Top Achievers Plano are bringing together their missions to maximize the potential of single parents by supporting each other’s initiatives while lifting a foundation of support for a community of underserved parents.
On July 9, 2023, at Grace Church in Plano, forty single parents will receive a day of pampering, education, and encouragement to honor single mothers, fathers, grandmothers, and adoptive or foster parents raising children independently. The event celebrates and educates these parents on balancing their lives so they neither neglect themselves nor their children.
The 40/40 event will be held on Sunday, July 9, 2023, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Grace Church Plano (5000 W Parker Road, Plano, TX).
Single parents must be nominated and selected by the event committee to attend. Businesses, schools, and organizations are encouraged to nominate women who meet the “Single Parent” criteria.
The 40/40 event committee is seeking nominations of single parents who promote good family values, are committed to helping others, and motivate and encourage children to succeed.
All nominations must be submitted by 11:59 PM CDT on April 28, 2023.
Who is a North Texas single parent?
- A single parent does not live with a spouse or partner and can be a custodial or noncustodial parent living in North Texas.
- A widow or widower raising her children in North Texas
- A divorced parent who is raising her children in North Texas
- A biological parent who is raising her children in North Texas
- A foster or adoptive parent raising children alone lives in North Texas.
- A parent whose spouse has gone away for an extended period lives in North Texas. (i.e., military or incarceration)
- A parent residing in North Texas whose spouse has been ill for an extended period.
- A parent living in North Texas who has never married.
- A single parent living in North Texas who has chosen artificial insemination to Conceive via surrogacy.
40/40 Nomination Form
"*" indicates required fields